Saturday, April 2, 2011

Winner!!

Drumroll...... Please! The Winner is Natasha at craftingwithnatasha.blogspot.com! Congratulations!!
            Natasha said...
Hi Anita,
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I'm your newest follower. It's seems like I'm always cleaning and moving things from room to room. The best thing I've ever found cleaning was my car title. I thought I had lost it in a move (actually two) and there it was right where I knew it was. I guess I overlooked a million times. I'll post your giveaway on my blog too.
Natasha
Thanks to everyone who particiapated in my Spring cleaning give away!!


8 comments:

  1. Anita,

    Thanks!! I've just been having the best of luck lately.

    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Congratulations Natasha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Natasha....great win...Enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winner!

    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winner!

    Hi! I found your blog while hopping around and I am your newest follower. I am in Gilbert AZ!
    Hope you will stop by for a visit.
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete